Román Rodríguez began his career in the world of MARKETING and ADVERTISING in 1992.
He founded ROYPASA, which lasted 10 years, giving way in 2003 to the creation of GRUPO EÑE DE COMUNICACIÓN, which became the leading Spanish company in the advertising sector, being the first multinational with 100% Spanish capital.
Three years later, he founded ORIGEN GLOBAL in the USA, with headquarters in MIAMI. The growth of both companies led Román to create DOMINIO DE PROYECTOS, a business group that mainly invests in the Energy, Communication and Sports sector.
DOMINIO DE PROYECTOS has been involved in the launch of more than 70 companies, remaining today in the shareholding of around 50 companies and Román, thanks to his leadership skills, is part of the Board of several companies and Foundations that promote environmental awareness:
- Board of Directors of the PVBLIC Foundation, a non-profit organization that uses the power of media and technology as the new currencies for sustainable development to promote social change.
- Driving member of the Board of the AlianzaImpacto Latino, an initiative that seeks to continue promoting the generation of alliances for the growth and sustainable development of the Americas.
- President of the Advisory Board of the Scholas Occurrentes Foundation, an international non-profit public good organization promoted by Pope Francis that works with schools and educational communities, both public and private, of all religious and secular denominations.
- President of the Transforming Education Fund launched in the United States to facilitate the realization of projects that, through education, promote the fight against climate change and the fulfillment of the agenda of the MDGs.
- Vice President of the Dancing fort he Millennium Goals Foundation, which was created with the intention of contributing to the sustainable development of individuals and peoples through art and culture.
- President in Spain and member of the Advisory Council of the Advanced Leadership Foundation that has organized, among others, different summits of Green Economy and Circular Economy, at international level.
- Internationalization Mentor of the International Youth Organization for Ibero-America (OIJ), the only multi-government institution specialized in youth issues.
- International Coordinator of the Democratic Party of Americans Abroad Voting Platform.
- Supreme Council of the World Boxing Council (WBC).
- Assemblyman of the Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF).
- Member of the Spanish Film Academy
- Board member, among others, of companies such as the LiceoEuropeo, ONCE, Grupo Nordestada, Cox Energy, among others